Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Johnstown Week 11 continued

We did get a short e-mail from our Elder along with some pics.

Okay well here are some pictures, since I really don't have anything to talk about since we talked all yesterday. OH! at the dinner appointment I went to, the Malones were feeding us, there was this little boy in the family who was sick that day and he ate a little bit at the table then got up and was sitting down on the floor next to the table, then he gets up and says, "Mommy, I feel like I have to throw up."  The next moment, he turns and throws up all over the carpet!! Ha! It was so funny! I felt bad for the little boy, and for laughing... because the other 2 kids started freaking out and then their baby girl went up and put her hand in the mess! It was Hilarious!! I probabaly shouldn't have laughed, but, that's just who I am. "Happy Mothers day!" is what I said to Sis. Malone, she laughed too and said, "Yeah, seriously, I know." They are such a great family, Bro. Malone is the pres of the Elders Quorum and really helps us out a lot when it comes to having him sit in on lessons with us, or making sure we have dinner or something. Anyway, I think that's pretty much it pertaining to new and exciting things that happened this week. I don't think there's anything new...
 Elder Serrano With Elder Page













Elders Serrano and Page with the newly baptized Yadia

No comments:

Post a Comment